Mufasil Owaisy Plus for uric acid Tablet 20
Mufasil Owaisy Plus Tablet effective for joint pain * uric acid * soothes the joints * pain relief Pain that seems to be coming from joints
1. Very effective in joint pains, arthritis and gout.
2. Effective in sciatica, osteoarthritis and lumbago.
3. Regular use subside inflammation.
4. Gives long lasting relief from backache.
5. Eliminates toxins that impact healthy joint functions.
6. Removes excess vata from the joints, joints swelling. & nerves
What is joint pain?
Joint discomfort is common and usually felt in the hands, feet, hips, knees, or spine. Pain may be constant or it can come and go. Sometimes the joint can feel stiff, achy, or sore. Some patients complain of a burning, throbbing, or “grating” sensation. In addition, the joint may feel stiff in the morning but loosen up and feel better with movement and activity. However, too much activity could make the pain worse.
Joint pain may affect the function of the joint, and can limit a person’s ability to do basic tasks. Severe joint pain can affect the quality of life. Treatment should focus not only on pain but also on the affected activities and functions.
Who is more likely to experience joint pain?
Joint pain tends to affects those who:
- Have had previous injuries to a joint
- Repeatedly use and/or overuse a muscle
- Have arthritis or other chronic medical conditions
- Suffer from depression, anxiety, and/or stress
- Are overweight
- Suffer from poor health
Age is also a factor in stiff and painful joints. After years of use, and wear and tear on joints, problems may arise in middle-aged or older adults.
What causes joint pain?
The most common causes of chronic pain in joints are:
- Osteoarthritis, a common type of arthritis, happens over time when the cartilage, the protective cushion in between the bones, wears away. The joints become painful and stiff. Osteoarthritis develops slowly and usually occurs during middle age.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disease that causes swelling and pain in the joints. Often the joints become deformed (usually occurring in the fingers and wrists).
- Gout is a painful condition where crystals from the body collect in the joint, causing severe pain and swelling. This usually occurs in the big toe.
- Bursitis is caused by overuse. It is usually found in the hip, knee, elbow, or shoulder.
- Viral infections, rash, or fever may make joint movement painful.
- Injuries, such as broken bones or sprains
- Tendinitis is an inflammation of the tendons, or the flexible bands that connect bone and muscle. It is typically seen in the elbow, heel, or shoulder and is usually caused by overuse.
CARE AND TREATMENT
How is joint pain treated?
Although there may not be a cure for the pain, it can be managed to bring the patient relief. Sometimes the pain may go away by taking over-the-counter medication, or by performing simple daily exercises. Other times, the pain may be signaling problems that can only be corrected with prescription medication or surgery.
It is a naturally occurring waste product that forms when the body breaks down purines, which are substances found in many foods and drinks, especially those high in protein. The liver produces uric acid, which is then excreted by the kidneys into the urine.
High levels of uric acid in the blood can lead to a condition called hyperuricemia, which can cause gout, a painful type of arthritis that affects the joints. Hyperuricemia can also lead to the formation of urate crystals in the kidneys, which can cause kidney stones.
Certain factors can increase uric acid levels in the blood, including a diet high in purine-rich foods, obesity, dehydration, certain medications, and medical conditions such as metabolic syndrome and kidney disease. Treatment for high uric acid levels may involve lifestyle changes, such as reducing purine intake, losing weight, and staying hydrated, as well as medication to reduce uric acid production or improve its elimination.
It is a term used to describe a group of disorders that affect the joints and surrounding tissues, causing pain, stiffness, and inflammation. There are over 100 different types of arthritis, but the most common ones include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and gout.
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease that results from wear and tear on the joints, typically seen in older adults. It can also occur due to joint injury or being overweight. Rheumatoid arthritis, on the other hand, is an autoimmune disorder that affects people of all ages and occurs when the immune system attacks the lining of the joints.
Symptoms of arthritis may include pain, swelling, stiffness, and limited range of motion in the affected joints. Treatment for arthritis depends on the type and severity of the condition, but it may include medication, physical therapy, joint injections, and surgery in severe cases. Lifestyle changes, such as maintaining a healthy weight and regular exercise, can also help manage symptoms and improve overall joint health
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It is a miracle I don't feel the pain like before on my knee first 4 week two tablets every day now my 5th week I'm taking one tablet a day one more week I'm gonna stop but for it is miracle
I'm feeling good very good now I walk without pain I have order my second package, thanks